-=Revolution Dekaron Fórum=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM app

Go down

GM app Empty GM app

Post  Noisia Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:21 am

Position Applying For: GM

Time Zone and usual Times you are active online:when i wake up till i go to bed Smile

Any forums/in game names throughout your history:BigTruckZ,Scream,sh0ck,Noisia.....

Previous Experience with dekaron/job applying for: I was mod on Vitality DK, Gm on Immortal DK... i play dekaron since 2moons got out.... i played every posible server there is... i know alot about dekron and how its need to be runed...

How will you give yourself to the community: Ill try to help everyone who need help, catching hackers and teach them a lesson, im very friendly and comunicative person

How Active are you: abouth 5 hours...or more if its needed...

]How dedicated are you[/font">:[/color] im very dedicated, cuz i think every server needs to have a good stuff to be a great server... and doing something u love its not hard to be dedicated SmileSmile

How many languages do you speak: i speak Croatian(mother tongue) and English

Why are you applying to be staff: Becouse i think this could be a great server and i whant to help u to make perfeck server... u just need to give me a chance Smile

Information about yourself: My name is Hrvoje. And im 18 year old. I live in Croatia,Zagreb.

Why should we pick you out of all the other candidates: Becouse my skils can inprove ur chance to be a #1 Dk server.

Houp u liked my app
And u accepte me to ur stuff

Noisia

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum