-=Revolution Dekaron Fórum=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  TheAngel Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:25 am

Position Applying For:HGM ( head gm) or GM

Time Zone and usual Times you are active online:My time zone is USA and i am online like 5~6 h per day

Any forums/in game names throughout your history: Well name like buttermilch (forum) , TheAngel (game) , [GM]Hercules ( game and forum) and much others cause i don't remember all of them Very Happy

Previous Experience with dekaron/job applying for: Ya i got mine server and i was GM o Zan , Elite,Eternia,Fussion,Nemesis,Abnormal MostWanted and much others Very Happy

How will you give yourself to the community:I can help the community whit there problems, i can answer on there questions and i will be a fair gm Very Happy

How Active are you: I am activa like 5~6 hours per day

How dedicated are you: I am verry dedicated to Dekaron..i love this game and all people what play it Very Happy

How many languages do you speak: I can speak 3 languges (Romanian,English and Franc)

Why are you applying to be staff:I am applying for staff because i am a great GM and i can help this pserver be more better Very Happy

How Long have you been at Dekaron Revolution:Well i am new on Revolution Dekaron ^^

Information about yourself: I got 16 years old My name is Alex and i got a lot of experience like Staff Member in Dekaron but and like simple player too Wink

Why should we pick you out of all the other candidates:Well i got a lot of experience like the otheres members but i was GM on much servers Smile

Any other comments:I LOVE power but i won't by a tyran Smile)

TheAngel

Back to top Go down