-=Revolution Dekaron Fórum=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post  Ansem774 Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Position Applying For: Admin

Time Zone and usual Times you are active online: GMT -5, I am on for more then 8 hours everyday from morning to when ever. I am out of school right now and i cam at home doing nothing.

Any forums/in game names throughout your history: Ansem774 and thats it.

Previous Experience with dekaron/job applying for: I know everything about being an admin / gm. I have been a gm on many other servers and i have owned my own server before. I know all the commands and i can do basically anything.

How will you give yourself to the community: Try my best to help out when needed and not let you down. I will catch hackers and keep this server clean. I hate hackers with a passion. I can do anything you ask without complaint.

How Active are you: 8 hours and more a day and on weekends.

How dedicated are you: Very. I will do everything asked at my fullest extent.

How many languages do you speak: 1, English

Why are you applying to be staff: To help out this new server to make it more well known and to make sure no one ruins it.

How Long have you been at Dekaron Revolution: Today looking around and i think ima stick with this server.

Information about yourself: Im 16 almost 17, and my name is Nate. I know alot about dekaron and i have been playing for almost 2 and a half years.

Why should we pick you out of all the other candidates: Come on, im Ansem and im cool.

Any other comments: Hope you hire me and i will not let you down.

Ansem774

Back to top Go down