-=Revolution Dekaron Fórum=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MrBryan GM Application

Go down

MrBryan GM Application Empty MrBryan GM Application

Post  MrBryan Sun May 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Position Applying For :
Game Master

Time Zone and usual Times you are active online :
+8 GMT. Mostly you can see me online Wednesday and Thursday cause I'm off work on this days. work days I can still come online at least 6hrs to watch u guys.

Any forums/in game names throughout your history :
* Bryanmostwanted [forum]
* llGllOllDllOllFllWllAllRll [ingame]

Previous Experience with dekaron/job applying for :
-I started 2moon N/A for a month but when i heard there's a private servers out there
that is more fun to play with, i started playing it, i've been playing almost 3years now in
private servers like, Ultra,Zan,Elite,Extreme, and more. Never been GM on dekaron before but
I have my own server that i created in this computer im using now but i didn't release it in public
due to lack of knowledge fixing bugs and more, but as far as GM i probably say its same as GM on
Other games like CABAL ONLINE which is im GM and DEV before at CABAL NIGHT.

How will you give yourself to the community :
100% no scam, no favoritism, look each and everyone as equal and 100% trust able.

How Active are you :-
- Mostly everyday and it depends on my work schedule but i assure u i can come online everyday.

How dedicated are you :
I'm very dedicated guys when it comes to something i like to do, just like this
i wan't to be part of the team and be dedicated.

How many languages do you speak :
*English
*Tagalog

Why are you applying to be staff :
I've been playing for almost 3years and I think its time for me to move up and share
what i know about the game, and help out those new comers as long as i can.

How Long have you been at Dekaron Revolution :
Just now. I visited extremetop100 and found out this server is better than the others.

Information about yourself :
* Name : Bryan
* From Hawaii
* 22 Yrs old
* Ethnic Group: Filipino

Why should we pick you out of all the other candidates :
I would be very grateful if you guys give me a chance, cause it will be my first time to be
a GM. and its not that doesn't have the experience being a GM in dekaron before, but i can
assure u i learn fast from others just by watching them how they do there jobs. GM commands
i know those thing works cause as i mention above i made a server on my computer but didn't release it on public. Since I know how to play Dekaron I can guide new comers how to play the game.

Any other comments :
* To be grateful to others is the best thing in life for do.

Thanks,
MrBryan

MrBryan

Back to top Go down