-=Revolution Dekaron Fórum=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WhiteLight's GM application

Go down

WhiteLight's GM application Empty WhiteLight's GM application

Post  WhiteLight Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:58 pm

Position Applying For: [GM]

Time Zone and usual Times you are active online: GMT +0.00, most days I'm on from about 10 am till near 10 pm but i occasionally have training sessions (canoe slalom) throughout the day.

Any forums/in game names throughout your history: On here no.

Previous Experience with Dekaron/job applying for: I was a GM on Untamed Dekaron, and Freedom Dekaron, then i got promoted on Freedom Dekaron to Admin but at the moment the server is down.

How will you give yourself to the community: I will try my best to help every one within the game and on the forums, i will also find and ban all hackers.

How Active are you: i am on for about 12 hours a day most days.

How dedicated are you: i am very dedicated and i will stay with the server for as long as it lives

How many languages do you speak: i speak one language (English).

Why are you applying to be staff: I am applying to be staff because i want to help this server grow to be the best around.

How Long have you been at Dekaron Revolution: Not very long at all.

Information about yourself: I hate hackers, i do Canoe Slalom and I'm an awesome guy (:.

Why should we pick you out of all the other candidates: you should pick me because i have good experience and i want to help you become great! I also hate hackers and want to get rid of all of them.

Any other comments: Not really :).

WhiteLight

Back to top Go down